To read Extracts from three chapters of Linda's debut novel, click on That Summer in Franklin
For the press release for this novel, click on Press Release
- "On Amusing Ourselves to Death" in The Local Lot Anthology V, December 2011
- "Who Do You Think You Are ?" in The Local Lot Anthology V, December 2011
- "Falling Into Light" in The Local Lot Anthology V, December 2011
- "Falling into Light" in Northumberland Today March 2011
- "March Morning Pond" in The Local Lot Anthology IV, December 2010
- "On entering my Seventieth Year" in The Local Lot Anthology IV, December 2010
- "Conversation with my Twenty-year-old Cat" in The Local Lot Anthology IV, December 2010
- "Pantoum for Mr. Harper" in The Local Lot Anthology IV, December 2010
- "Lady of the Night", Northumberland Today, September 2010
- "A Pantoum for Mr. Harper", Northumberland Today, March 2010
- "Snow Walk" in poetry'zown, Vellum G tISSUE 3 November 2009
- "On This Prairie" in poetry'zown Vellum O tISSUE 9 October 2009
- "The Calf in Hidden Valley"
in lichen, Spring 2000
- "Connections" in Seeds Poetry Anthology #2, Spring 2000
- "Miss Cannom's Chili Sauce"in Seeds Poetry Anthology #2, Spring 2000
- "The Grief House" in The Danforth Review(www.danforthreview.com), August 1999
- "Fort San Giants" in The Prairie Journal of Canadian Literature, Summer 1999
- "She Dreamed the Prairie" in Quarry Magazine, Fall 1992
- "Descent to Saskatoon" in Freelance, September 1991
- "Dementia Days" in Grain, 1991
To read sample poems, click on Poems
- "Agnes" in Going
it Alone, Plays by Women for Solo Performers, Nuage Editions 1997 (Monologue Playscript)
- Wolfcall, One-act Play, (Unpublished Playscript - workshopped at Solar Stage Toronto in 1993
- The Singing Teacher, Two-act Play, (Unpublished Playscript)
For Extracts from two of Linda's Plays, click on Plays & Drama
- FreeFall, May 2008, "One Friday Night"
- www.literae.net On-line Magazine, 2001, Excerpt from novel That Summer in Franklin
- The Litwit Review, Winter 2000, "For Once in Your Life"
- The Prairie Journal of Canadian Literature, 1997, "Once Upon a Lightbulb"
- Great Canadian Murder & Mystery Stories, "Wolf", Quarry Press, 1991
To read Linda's Award-winning Short-Story, click on "One Friday Night"
|For more detail on Linda's entire writing and professional experience, see her Curriculum Vitae